Pine Square Apartments has everything you need to meet your New Year’s Resolutions. Our affordable rent for one-bedroom apartments in Baton Rouge lets you reach your financial goals–without abandoning quality. Our spacious floor plans and convenient Mid-City location lets you decorate your apartment home with your favorite local art and unique design finds. And don’t forget, you can even take advantage of your apartment fitness center at Pine Square!
How To Make An Apartment Fitness Plan
Even with access to the fitness center, finding the time and energy to commit to a personal workout routine isn’t always easy. Luckily, if you’re not sure where to begin, we have you covered!
- Step One: Decide how much time you can reasonably commit to exercise each week. The minimum recommendation in order to maintain an active lifestyle is at least two hours per week.
- Step Two: Remember that it takes trial and error to find a fitness routine that actually works for you. YouTube channels and fitness bloggers provide free plans to help you pick your exercises, weights, and repetitions. Before you step foot in the gym, draw up your workout plan for the day. This will help you remain focused and finish within your desired time limit. Most importantly, you should enjoy the workouts you choose. That’s the best way to stay motivated and excited to workout.
- Step Three: Workout at the same time on the same day from week to week. On average, it takes 66 days to form a habit. A consistent schedule will help you stay on track to make fitness a habit in your one-bedroom apartment in Baton Rouge.
- Step Four: Once you find the routines and times that work for you, commit yourself to it for at least one month. If that plan doesn’t work for you after a month, switch it up a little, and try a new plan next month. Try taking it one step at a time to give yourself an achievable goal. It’s an opportunity to reflect, appreciate, and improve.
- Step Five: Stick to the routine that works for you! As we said, it takes a while to form a habit. But once it’s formed, it will be even harder to break!
One Final Word Of Advice
At Pine Square Apartments, our goal is to create a happy community at an affordable price. Take advantage of your one-bedroom apartment in Baton Rouge and find a neighbor who’s interested in using the apartment fitness center, too. A workout buddy is the best way to keep yourself accountable. Especially when you’re at the beginning of your fitness journey, workout buddies keep you motivated to stay on track.
Live In Apartments That Work For YOU!
Learn more about our community and learn why you’ll want to call Pine Square your home in 2020. Contact our leasing office to tour our one-bedroom apartments in Baton Rouge and beautiful landscaping. See for yourself the value we provide for all our residents.