We know it’s not easy to find a great new apartment that also helps to keep you safe. Finding the right space, right price, right location, right amenities, AND the right safety features is a hassle! We understand at Pine Square Apartments. That’s why we provide community amenities and services so that our residents can sleep peacefully in our safe apartments in North Baton Rouge.
Pine Square Apartments is a small community with one and two bedrooms apartments, and we have found that many of our residents live independently. Living by yourself can be intimidating, so we know safety is your top priority. When you live in our apartments, you have the peace of mind of a gated community and even courtesy officer patrols.
Community safety is something everyone can contribute to. Meet your neighbors and learn who lives in the community. A good neighbor is aware of their surroundings, including people, at all times. We recommend that each of our residents practices safety, too.
- Report light outages to the on-site management office. Our maintenance team is working every day to keep the lights on. But sometimes you notice them first, and we can replace them even quicker when you inform us.
- Meet delivery or transportation drivers at the gate. Food delivery services and transportation services are becoming more and more popular. We kindly ask that you meet the driver at the gate rather than sharing the code to the gated community with strangers.
- Report suspicious activity to the management office. When you notice uncommon behavior from an unknown person, do not approach them yourself. Let the office know that you see someone acting suspiciously in or around the apartment complex. If it’s after office hours, you can call the police to request that they check the area’s safety.
- Always deadbolt the door. Whether you’re inside your apartment or leaving it, you should always deadbolt the door. If your lock is broken, report it to the office as soon as possible to get them fixed.
- Install a doorstop alarm. Doorstop alarms can be inexpensive and are easy to use. It can work as both a door stopper alone or an alarm. You can use it when you’re gone during the day to scare intruders away. And you can use it at night when you’re sleeping to alarm you in case of a break-in.
Although not a security measure, renter’s insurance is always a good idea. It’s not expensive, and it will cover the costs incurred by in case of burglary, water damage, and fire damage.
Safe In Your Space
Safe apartments in North Baton Rouge are only the beginning! With newly renovated apartments, you can find the perfect space at the ideal price. As we mentioned, we offer four types of floor plans, perfect for couples and individual dwellers.
- Iberville: Our first-floor one-bedroom option with 625 square feet. The monthly rent is $625.
- Lafayette: Our first floor, two-bedroom options with 725 square feet. The monthly rent is $725.
- Acadia: Our one-bedroom choice on the second floor with 625 square feet for $525 per month.
- Galvez: Our two-bedroom floor plan is on the second floor with 725 square feet for $625 per month.
Find Out What More We Have To Offer
If you’re ready to live in a safe community in the North Baton Rouge area, you’ve come to the right place. Schedule a tour to check the area out for yourself. We’re excited to help you settle into your new home!